Elite personalized service from start to finish. We have considered every detail, and will help to enable the vacation, family reunion, group gathering, business convention, or destination wedding of a lifetime. Stress free, luxurious, and accessible cruising for all abilities, medical conditions, and neurological conditions.
**Why go through a travel agent and pay them a percentage? When you cruise with us, a portion of our proceeds from every cruise, every elite option, and every shop item purchased goes towards making dreams come true for those who can’t afford our cruises. Our nominations are coming in daily, and we are offering FREE or reduced prices on cruises, airfare, shop items, and elite options as funds become available through your purchases, and your generous donations.
Our Definition of Elite Service:
* Cabins are altered to your exact specifications with options like raised toilet seats, shower chairs, pull bars, etc installed prior to boarding the cruise, and changes can quickly be made at any time while you are with us at no additional charge.
* Check out our cruise flyers. Each cruise is unique and filled with FREE wellness information. All presented in a relaxed, round table style family discussion. No microphones or stages. All voices are equal. Come ready to learn from us, and we hope you will want to share your wealth of knowledge, too.
* Spend a few minutes perusing our elite options and let your imagination run wild. We want to enable your wishes to become reality in an Elite way.
* Mealtimes are an opportunity to talk with our Empathy Cruises staff. Be sure to check out our staff, and request a staff member to sit at your regularly assigned table for a specific day or meal during your cruise. These opportunities are on a first come, first served basis. Staff member meal schedules are limited, and will fill up quickly.
* Kosher, Gluten-free, Vegetarian, Vegan, diet restrictions, and food allergies are accommodated upon request.
* Interested in excursions? Be sure to book all of them through us. Kathryn will give you advice on which options are best considering accessibility for all your family or group members, and their combined medical conditions.
* Complete travel packages can include airfare, limousine service to and from the airport, hotel accommodations for the night before your cruise, and group breakfast followed by the group shuttle to the port. Forget worries about parking, or checking in. We help to expedite each step for you and your family.
Kathryn will answer your questions; book your cruises and elite options; schedule your meals with our staff; help you choose accessible excursions; and expertly work in your complete travel plans.
**If it is necessary to leave a message, you will receive a return call within 2 hours**
WE ENCOURAGE YOUR SUGGESTIONS BEFORE, DURING, AND AFTER YOUR CRUISE
Our Goal is to keep evolving to serve you best!
Be sure to check out our SHOP! Dismiss